Friday, February 19, 2016

E&T Backdrop - Part 3

Hooray again!  We're done!

Well....not really.  I was under the impression we were not going to do the sun chariot in the center of the zodiac and just leave it as a pretty sun with rays extending out.  Nope.

Clarice and I buckled down and tag teamed the most complicated part of the backdrop.



Finished sun chariot.

The finished product, both canvases.

And here it is, in all of it's glory with two people I am incredibly proud to call my friends front and center.  It really did made a damn impressive piece.

Total hours clocked by me: ~40+
Total hours clocked by Clarice: ~30+

Thank you for everyone who came to help, keep up company, offer words of encouragement, and in general were awesome through the entire project.  Kudos to Anton for an amazing idea, but next time I'd like more lead time. ;)

Photo credit: David Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment